Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Range Record

XD Niner

Range_Record.htm

Attached is an Excel file with a simple spreadsheet/table for recording your results at the range. This can be used for any repeatable drill you desire. I use it for drills from Steve Anderson's great book, some that I have developed and even simple USPSA classifiers. Just print out a copy and take it to the range with you. By recording your results and entering it a more extensive workbook, you can see your improvement over time.

The columns for the 2nd through 12 shot can be used for that or to record string and reload times. You can customize it further if you'd like.

Unfortunately, this forum doesn't allow the direct uploading of Excel .xls files. Therefore, I've had to save it in a .html format. You can download this and then covert it back to an Excel file. Thanks to Sharyn of this forum, here are the complete instructions to get around your problem:

- Save your .xls file in Excel as an .htm file.

- Upload the .htm file as an attachment in your post (like I did above).

- Members click on the attachment, go to 'File' then 'Edit with Microsoft Excel' OR go to 'Edit' then 'Select All' then 'Edit' then 'Copy'. Open Excel and go to 'Edit' then 'Paste'.

I do have another Excel workbook that has tabs (worksheets) for pistol history (number of rounds shot during a session, type of ammo and comments), all of Steve Anderson's drills and a sampling of the USPSA classifiers. If there is enough interest, I would be happy to post a blank copy that you could use and customize for yourself.

I hope you find this useful.