Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Las Vegas

randy01

Randy,

I guess I would qualify to answer most any question you might have, being that I have lived almost 60 years of my life in Las Vegas and other parts of Nevada. Currently I live about 150 miles North of Vegas in So. Utah.

Bob McGee

I was asking because I'm going to Vegas on vacation and was wondering if there where any USPSA matches in the vicinity, so I could come and smell the atmosphere of an outdoor match. We have only 3 during the entire year, 2 of which are across the border.

And also of you guys knew a good address to buy some gun stuff like moonclips and such. Because it is getting more difficult to have them shipped to my country with gun laws getting stricter every year. So it would be easier if I could just take them along with me in my luggage.

Grtz

Randy

And also of you guys knew a good address to buy some gun stuff like moonclips and such.
You could always order them over the internet and have them shipped to your hotel to meet you.

Hi Randy! Checkout Sin City Shooters to get contact info and call for schedules. I like haras' idea, you can get the exact item you need from the internet. I would suggest checking the phone book when you get there and call the stores first. Good stores to visit will be Citadel Gun and Safes, Bill's Buy & Sell (closing doors on August 28), The Gun Store, American Shooters Supply and lots more if you got the time. Have fun!