Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Triggerface Geometry

Cjblackmon

I've seen a lot of th SVI Triggers with the adjustable faces. The Flat, Bottom Curved, Top Curved, Long Curved, Short Curved, etc.

What's the rationale behind the different triggers? Is it just out of plain feel and preference or is there actually a method to the trigger shape with how big or small your hands are and also in relation to how fast you can squeeze or slap the trigger?

If you have a Custom Trigger, why did you choose what you chose??

I've seen a lot of th SVI Triggers with the adjustable faces. The Flat, Bottom Curved, Top Curved, Long Curved, Short Curved, etc.

What's the rationale behind the different triggers? Is it just out of plain feel and preference or is there actually a method to the trigger shape with how big or small your hands are and also in relation to how fast you can squeeze or slap the trigger?

If you have a Custom Trigger, why did you choose what you chose??

Both! someone select one because like it but the best way is to find the right one for your hand and your fingers that let you squeeze and set free as faster aqs your finger can the trigger.

I have short fingers so I use a short/flat trigger combination. The short trigger allows me to get my trigger finger on the trigger face at a perpendicular angle so I don't push the front end of the pistol. The flat face allows me some unintentional deviation in where I place the pad of my finger on the trigger face, while still getting the same "feel" on the trigger.

Erik

Erik summed it up nicely. The best part is when you order what you "think" you wanted and find a different insert feels a lot better or helps to correct a problem. Your not faced with buying a new trigger. The guys that have them usually have several. I'm happy to lend mine out if someone wanted to try a different insert.