Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uspsa Stage Design Templates

Would someone with these on there computer mind emailing them to me.

I saved the MS-Word Documents of these off of the USPSA web site before, but cannot find them!!! Or at least I think I did???

The file with these on the USPSA website right now does not work, as some silly DOS screen comes up when you download the file.

Thanks for your help!!!

email to: cmzeeb@msn.com

The files are probably on your machine. The "silly Dos screen" is the console that is opened when the self-extracting archive operates. Unfortunately it is sort of terse on where it puts the files. If you execute the link a second time, the extraction program should find that the files exist from the first time you ran the program. Look at the the line that says "Searching EXE:" following that text on the same line will be where it found the files that you extracted first. The file you are looking for is "template[1].exe". Drag that file to a friendly place on your computer and run it. It will then extract the stuff you want.

Later,

Chuck

The stuff above is not incorrect, just dumb. When you first activate the link, it should give you an option to SAVE the file. Save it to a folder where you want the stuff and execute "template.exe" from there. Sorry for the confusion but the coffee is still kicking in...

Edited by ChuckS

Would someone with these on there computer mind emailing them to me.

I saved the MS-Word Documents of these off of the USPSA web site before, but cannot find them!!! Or at least I think I did???

The file with these on the USPSA website right now does not work, as some silly DOS screen comes up when you download the file.

Thanks for your help!!!

email to: cmzeeb@msn.com

As an alternative to that template, you can download mine if you like. It has everything you need and more, but you will need PowerPoint to use it.

Stage Template - LJE

Larry