Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Classic Side Match

Going on memory and some of the winners in their respective class.

Dave Sevigny- GM

Ted Puente - M

Greg Martin - A

Simon Golob (I think) - B

Don't recall who won in C

Matt Sweeny - D

Going on memory and some of the winners in their respective class.

Dave Sevigny- GM

Ted Puente - M

Greg Martin - A

Simon Golob (I think) - B

Don't recall who won in C

Matt Sweeny - D

Its nice to be remembered. I must be well loved. Us Border Patrol guys get no love. I won C Class in the match and the side match both. And you're right, it was Simon who won B.

Jason

Its nice to be remembered. I must be well loved. Us Border Patrol guys get no love. I won C Class in the match and the side match both. And you're right, it was Simon who won B.

Jason

---------------------------------------------------

Uh, um, well, I was just protecting your identity, yeah, that's it. In case you work covert sometime.

So you were one of the %$@?# guys that won TWO guns....

Actually, I'm glad a cop won guns. Just wish I had been one of them. I am retired so they would probably do you more good anyway. Let me know if you need some long gun help on the fences. I have an AZ non-res hunting license.

Thanks for the info, guys.....I was also hoping to see the times. I hit a half-decent aggregate time shooting in the rain Sat. AM, didn't expect it to be a winner, but I'm curious to know how it compared to everybody else. Last year they posted the times somewhere on the web (might have been on SA's site, I can't remember).

I only took one run at the side match, also in the rain, and if I remember correctly I was right around 29 seconds total.

I did like that .45 XD, though. Since I didn't win one, I just may have to actually break down and buy one.

So the winners of the main match in A, B, C, and D classes also won the XD Challenge in those respective classes??

Hmm......

Congratulations guys!

Now go shoot some classifiers. ;)

Looks like Mike and Keith did very well overall in the match. Great job guys going from you cylindrical wheelies to the single stackers!

I'm proud to say I know ya....!!!!