Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hard To Get Moon Clip Holders

haras

OK, Brownells is out of 6-shot moon clip holders and I bought the last 5 8-shot. I can easily convert them to 6-shot and convert back to 8-shot for ICORE.

Does any one have any of the above they want to part with or know where I can latch onto some at dealer? I can deal with having just the metal part and can repair the plastic centers.

I'm going to put off paying full retail as long as I can stand it but I have to come up with a few more for the kid.

OK, Brownells is out of 6-shot moon clip holders and I bought the last 5 8-shot. I can easily convert them to 6-shot and convert back to 8-shot for ICORE.

Does any one have any of the above they want to part with or know where I can latch onto some at dealer? I can deal with having just the metal part and can repair the plastic centers.

I'm going to put off paying full retail as long as I can stand it but I have to come up with a few more for the kid.

Try www. tkcustom.com or www.alscustom.com.

Both of these guys usually have them in stock and get them right out to you.

Looks like they're in stock at Dillon.
Thanks, I found them last night and ordered what I needed. Dillon's retail was the least expensive. Wonder if this is an indication that more people are shooting revolver? :ph34r:

Looks like they're in stock at Dillon.
Thanks, I found them last night and ordered what I needed. Dillon's retail was the least expensive. Wonder if this is an indication that more people are shooting revolver? :ph34r:

One can dream...