Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Having Your Body Not Able To Keep Up With You.....

HSMITH

Spent several months down and several more of little quality with back problems almost two years ago, still dealing with that to some extent. Now my leg, thought it was my ankle actually, has been bothering me for a while. Hurting to one degree or another and not getting any better. A couple miles on the treadmill last night put me in a LOT of pain, so I finally go to the doctor this morning. Fibula stress fractured just above the ankle joint. Several weeks in a boot/brace/splint thing, several more weeks of taking it easy. I have things to do!!!!! This sucks!!!!!

I managed to shoot the WI Sectional on a bum wheel, hopefully I will be back in working order for the Northern IL Sectional.

So which stage was it that did to you? The LaCrosse over or The Green house effect? LoL Some of those were enough to break something. Any way take it easy and hope to see you at the Northern IL Sectional. :)

It was broken before the match Jay, I thought it was and went anyway, I've never been accused of being the sharpest tool in the shed LOL. The loose sand of the ranges at Holmen was a real blessing to be truthful, kept the shock of quick movement way down. I managed a 3rd place on the LaCrossover LOL, even hanging WAY out on a bum leg!! Green House? That tore me up, but I can't blame any of it on my leg.....

Thanks all for the encouragement.