Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another Good Reason To Shoot Revolver: Mud

mcb

I discovered another good reason to shoot revolver. This past weekend match was very muddy. The bottom feeder shooters were all disassembling and cleaning their magazine between stages. My 610 and me were mud free. My used moon clips just got dropped in my brass bag and fresh loaded moon clip were ready in the range bag. At home the muddy moonclips were quickly and easy to clean for reuse.

Oh and I put a green fiber optic front sight from Dilon on my 610. WOW did that make a huge difference. I keep loosing the factory front sight. The six inch steel plates never new what hit them :D.

Later

mcb

Left you more time to gloat over the poor boys with their recipricating action behomoths, I'll bet. HA!HA!HA!

Another reason is "Gearing Up" takes less time when you don't have to load mags.

And don't forget that COOL Factor!

:D

This also could be why the Revolver-heavy squads can cruise through stages faster, everyone's so busy racing each other to tape targets because resetting yourself is done with the "holster" command- then dump your used moons in the bag/ box and grab a few new ones at the next stage!

I like to make fun of the guys I practice with b-c of it.