Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rain

DMS42

I hate rain. I can't remember very many days in the last 30 that it hasn't rained and it's forecast to rain for at least any week or more. I've got a lawn to mow that's longer than it's ever been at this time of year. Much taller and I'll need a hay mower.

I hate RAIN. I've got a new motorcycle that I want to put some miles on and I'm not the type to ride when it's cold and wet.

I HATE RAIN. I've got some new guns that I want to shoot and loads to test and I don't want to get wet while I'm on the range. Besides the range is a quagmire and even 4 wheel drives are getting stuck.

Come to think about it--I REALLY HATE RAIN.

Brother, down here in "sunny" California, we had 25 days of rain in March and we have had rain every day except one so far this month.

The guy on the news now gives rainfall totals for the North bay counties in FEET not inches..... I am not kidding. They have had somewhere between four and six feet of rainfall this year.

I've ridden my motorcycle a total of two times in the last four months.

Edited by bountyhunter

The weather just SUCKS here. I thought when I moved to E. WA that I'd escape most of this crap, but this year it's just as bad as living in Portland. It's mid-April and it's so damned wet that I can't burn any of the slash I got set out last week. I'm just glad I didn't waste my time hacking up more slash for nothing. I guess I could take it to the mob-run incinerator and *pay* those crooks to take fuel to generator power.

Naaaahh....