Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Multi-gun Nationals Match Hotel

Oh well, my wife already booked us at the Phoenix Inn Suites for $94 a night across the stay.

We only got a Spa Tub Suite with Kitchenette, Free High Speed Internet, Free Continental Breakfast Buffet, Free Fresh Cookies Nightly, and more... ;-)

http://www.phoenixinnsuites.com/hotels/albany/index.htm

See ya' all in Albany,

George,

The continental breakfasts at The Phoenix Inn's are not that fancy, at least the last time I stayed in one. They are building a Denny's right across the street from that hotel, and it is supposed to be open in July last I heard. Also, right across the freeway from the hotel is a place called "The Original Breakfast" which is only open for breakfast, and its pretty damn good.

Just down the road a bit from there across from Fred Meyer (the road is Highway 20, or Santiam) is a place called Cork's Donuts, and in the Fred Meyer (Hollywood Video side) complex, there is a Starbucks, and there are a couple more coffee kiosk places along Hwy 20.

See you in July, I'll be AROing a stage (I guess, I haven't talked to Everett).

Brian

Edited by bberkley

Albany is part of the civilized world so there are probably at least a dozen Starbucks and other assorted coffee places of similar ilk on the way to the range. :lol:

Or just get yourself a portable french press from http://www.planetarydesign.us/home.php

I have one of their travel mugs and it is incredible. Keeps coffee hot for hours (I only know this because I have left full cups on my desk at work and gone to a meeting and come back to still warm coffee...coffee doesn't usually have that long a shelf life around me).

We need to have a report from the Albanians on good eateries, bars, etc.