Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Safariland 012 Holster F/ Cz 75 Ts

Behr

Just ordered me a CZ 75 TS and am now looking at the holster route. I noticed that the Safariland 012 stuff states: Fits 1911s, STIs and CZ clones from 5" to 7.5"

I'm just wondering if this works forthe CZ 75 TS, as the diffferent CZ's and clones have some different frame and trigger guard sizes. I'm not sure how their trigger guard block works.

Anybody use or tried this combo?

I have the older IPSC model. I use the 1911 style CR speed holster. The only thing that needs to be done is to get the pin for the muzzle instead of the cup. The muzzle on the CZ is so fat that it cannot fit inside of the muzzle cup. They sell a flat platform with a plastic pin to go in the barrel instead. I actually modified my cup intead. I turned it upside down and put a small plastic post on it myself. Just drilled a small hole and used a plastic post I had lying around. Works great.

I used an 012 with a P9 (the Tanfoglio with the rounded trigger guard). Just set it up like for STI (take out the little plastic spacer). You may have to modify the muzzle block, but that's no big deal....it's just delrin.

I'm assuming, of course, that the CZ and the Tanfoglio are that close.