Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Shooting Gallery Website Up!

Drop by and check it out:

shootinggallery.tv

I intend to keep building it up ,incorporating pieces of teh sportshooter.com site and more and more original articles. Will have audio as soon as I get back in town after a week at GUNSITE and MPEG-4 videos by the end of the month (BIG crossed fingers there!).

PLEASE sign up for the newsletter so you know what's going to be on each week. You just missed the 2-part Steel Challenge episodes which have been unequivocally called the best shooting sports programming on television. They rocked (and will repeat again end of May-ish). The SG Challenge shows throughout June will redefine how the shooting sports are televised, honest to goodness.

I also plan to use the newsletter for some giveaways a little later, like when I catch my breath.

As always, THANKS!

Michael B

Drop by and check it out:

shootinggallery.tv

I intend to keep building it up ,incorporating pieces of teh sportshooter.com site and more and more original articles. Will have audio as soon as I get back in town after a week at GUNSITE and MPEG-4 videos by the end of the month (BIG crossed fingers there!).

PLEASE sign up for the newsletter so you know what's going to be on each week. You just missed the 2-part Steel Challenge episodes which have been unequivocally called the best shooting sports programming on television. They rocked (and will repeat again end of May-ish). The SG Challenge shows throughout June will redefine how the shooting sports are televised, honest to goodness.

I also plan to use the newsletter for some giveaways a little later, like when I catch my breath.

As always, THANKS!

michael-great job on the s/c...especially likes tatsuya's a/d...rarely are any of these caught, but to get the reining champ was superb. felt sorry for him, but BTDT...

Michael B

Love the show and love our TiVo!

Don't say TiVo Bane may not get paid the big bucks if we zap the commercials :lol:

I saw those 2 episodes - Damn good TV

I, too felt bad for that guy. Only time he gets to shoot real guns is 2 weeks a year and he ADs - uuuugh.

Some serious smoking on those stages, dang. I've show that to people and they swear some of the guys couldn't have been aiming!

Any body in that crowd fired up for the 72 seconds for next year?

Edited by Gun Geek

Love the show and love our TiVo!

Don't say TiVo Bane may not get paid the big bucks if we zap the commercials :lol:

I saw those 2 episodes - Damn good TV

I, too felt bad for that guy. Only time he gets to shoot real guns is 2 weeks a year and he ADs - uuuugh.

Some serious smoking on those stages, dang. I've show that to people and they swear some of the guys couldn't have been aiming!

Any body in that crowd fired up for the 72 seconds for next year?

it's 80 seconds this year-1 stage added...

I watched those two episodes last weekend, after recording them on the DVR, and they are probably the best shooting shows I have ever seen. Great interviews with TGO, Todd Jarrett, Jerry Miculek, JJ Racaza, and the other Hero-class shooters. Even included a little of the banter that we all experience during a match.

More entertaining to me than the American Rifleman, Shooting USA, and Guns and Ammo, if only because it's closer to what I do. [Edit]: Although I watch those shows, too.

Edited by Genghis