Brass Magwell

Lightened Slide - By Tank

Lowered Ejection Port - By Tank

Frame Backstrap relieved - By Tank

Bottom trigger Strap relieved - By Tank

Arrendondo +5 mag bases

Spring - Undecided

Barrel - Undecided

Comp - See this thread --> Comp on a G34???

glock1m.JPG

glock2m.JPG

glock3m.JPG

glock4m.JPG

Links to HI-RES shots:

http://www.tank69.com/images/glock/glock1.JPG

http://www.tank69.com/images/glock/glock2.JPG

http://www.tank69.com/images/glock/glock3.JPG

http://www.tank69.com/images/glock/glock4.JPG

Tank, if you were to move that carver back further, you could port the stock barrel yourself.

If the extra holes in the slide ride base bother you, they can be filled with JB weld or something similiar and refinished. I think with the base all the way back, you could get 8 or 10 V-ports in the 34 cutout without getting too far under the mount. With the mount all the way forward, you're pretty limited as to what you can do.

Tim, you are saying move the C-Mor back on the mount? I never though of that nor did I think about porting the barrel. So if I move the sight back on the mount, how will that benefit porting of the barrel? It seems to me that if I were able to move the entire Carver mount back, then a ported barrel would bave "more room to breathe". Does any of this make sense?

If you want to shoot Major be very careful about porting the barrel. I had a Storm Lake 6 Port barrel that lost 125 fps compared to the stock barrel through a PACT Chronograph. Ran factory ammo through both barrels with the same results. With that many ports you're going to have to load awfully hot to achieve the velocity necessary to make Major.

John

The storm lake barrels have monster ports. If you do around .092 holes, you shouldn't loose much velocity. Better a velocity loss anyway, than shooting major9 uncomped.

Specs on the above:

17c, finger grooves removed, slight high cut trigger guard, C-ports opened up to one rectangle

KKM drop in barrel with SJC comp, 2 .125" ports, one in the cutout, the other in the enlarged front sight hole (still need to open it up more, getting some blast back through the cutout)

Tru grip

SJC mag button and slide racker

Carver scope mount, opened up under the slide ride for more ejection room, also moved back.

Standard slide release, cut down and polished.

Dawson heavy ice magwell

I added a pre and overtravel stop, took a little modifications to keep functioning safeties, but still breaks around 2#.

With 8.8gr of HS-6 under a 115gr Win JHP, the dot barely twitches.

It's not very high, my middle finger is too close to wanting to sit on the mag release.

I'll have to take some more pictures later.

Tank, I have a spare 34 barrel I'm going to port for use in a pin(shaped plates) match, with iron sights. If you want I'll send you the specs of how big/where the holes are and how it works out if you're interested.

You bet Tim, let me know, thanks again for all the info. I plan on keeping the 34, but I did by a 17C from one of the board members tonight. I'm going to play with both of them, but don't plan on nixxing the 34 project.

Do you have a webpage or contact info for SJC, I want one of those sliderackers!

I think you can buy direct from S-J customs now too. www.s-j-customs.com

Thanks.

One more question, any specs on the drill bit and tap size for the moving the sight mount back on the supports? If you have it handy, that would save me some time...and i'm kinda lazy! :D