Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Hillbilly Cup Regional Championship

38stupid

Bob,

The Hillbilly and Cardinal Cups are scheduled for the last weekend in Sep. They will not be approved or sanctioned by NRA. As far as sanctioning goes, I hope to have things sorted out by June.

I got a call from one of the NY shooters about the Michigan match. He said that it was cancelled due to lack of interest. I haven't heard from Marty or Bruce so I don't know where that came from. I did get a flyer from them about a match in July. Said something about turning targets, plates on the move and poppers. I couldn't make a whole lot of sense of it.

See ya at the Cup. I'm #14.

Kevin

• 5 months later...

The match programs and entry forms for the 2006 Hillbilly Cup and Cardinal Cup are up on the new Triangle Sportsmens Club web site at www.trianglesportsmensclub.org. Look under Match Scores.

I will not be able to give away guns like we did last year but I guarantee that there will be the best prize table that most of us have seen at an Action match.

Any questions or concerns just contact me here or get my phone number from the Programs.

Hope to see you all here,

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Don't pay any attention to the deadline that was in the match bulletin. If you want to shoot the match then get your entries in. If you think you can make it send the entries in. If something happens that you can't make it I'll send your money back.

There is a Comfort Inn located about two miles from the range. Their number is 276-326-3688. Make your reservations now. They fill up early.

Kevin

Edited by Action Pistolero