Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whoopeeyyy Got Her Todayyy!

encoreman

:D:D I hope that's not too childish for all you older folks! I got the 610 this afternoon and had enough light to rip 18 rounds off. Love it already. Now all I need is some mo clips and holders and holster and well you know the drill. Now I have an excuse like I needed one to spend additional funds on this hobby. If it ain't pouring rain in the a.m. I plan on shooting a match with DJ and the Mobile boys. Thanks for everyone that gave me advice. I really am getting into this forum and I hope I can be of some help to somebody. Thanks and God bless. :D:D

:D:D I hope that's not too childish for all you older folks! I got the 610 this afternoon and ... Love it already.

Now all I need is some mo clips and holders and holster and well you know the drill.

Old Folks! Why yes, we have mellowed in our years but we'll still give you young whipper snappers a run for yor money. He, he.........eh, what was that... talk louder. Short on equipment?

Hell, buy you a cheap something to draw out of and get to shooting. Drawing is a small part of what you have to learn. Get some trigger time ASAP. I have enough moonclips to set you up for a match (loan of course). I'm willing to swap up clip holders between runs, can't let you use them for the whole match. I need as many as I can get.

The first monthly match you attend here in Jackson is free. No registration fee. That will pay for your gas here and back (disclaimer: depending on what you drive)

If you need help finding a source for a CR Speed, moonclips and holders let me know off line in an email. GLENWHITF@aol.com

Edited by haras

You know, come to think of it. If your 610 has a 4" barrel then you must have a 2nd series gun (non-fluted cylinder). That means you need, or can use the clips, with the 6 sided center hole. MAN! Are you in luck. It just so happens I have 20 brand news I was about to send back to Brownells (20 x 6rds = 120rds).

I paid $2.56 per 5 (dealer cost), you can have all 20 for $10 if you pick them up or $15 if you want me to send them prioritiy mail. I'll trust you to send a check or pay me when you come March 5th. Just give me the word.

See, another reason you should come shoot with us.

If you are going to need them to shoot Mobile Sunday you 're going to have to drive to Jackson to meet me. There's a gun show this weekend. Damn, see there's another reason to come to Jackson. :)

Haras, Okay now you got me wondering? The 3 moonclips that came from Smith have a round hole in the middle. Do I need ones that are 6 sided, like Hexagonal? Yes I will take them when I come to Byram. If I shoot Mobile on Saturday I will probably just shoot the classifier unless DJ has some extra clips. Btw I have shot at Byram 2 or 3 times, Heiter probably won't let me shoot again for free. See you in March. Mac

The 3 moonclips that came from Smith have a round hole in the middle. Do I need ones that are 6 sided, like Hexagonal?

I have shot at Byram 2 or 3 times

If the round ones fit you can use either then. I must have missed you. I've only been back in competition for 4 months. Oh, and the first Sunday is the 6th not the 5th.

Hey Pat, ya here that, we're gunna have 4 6-shooters in March. It'll be the 40's vs. the 45's.

Not to be a smart alec, but it's March 5th on my calendar. I just e-mailed the Mobile bunch to come to the match, maybe we can get a few wheelgunners for classic, I know DJarrel has a "realgun". See Ya Mac

Yep, you're correct. That was a 2005 calender I was looking at (got rid of it). The more the merrier, ya'll come on.