Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cmore Button

roby

hey guys,

wondering if any of you know where i can purchase a knob button that will replace my current cmore's button that adjusts the level of brighness of the dot. it the last rotating button. ive seen some limcat guns w/ large turn nobs and thats what im looking for. anyone other than limcat make em?

roby

hey guys,

wondering if any of you know where i can purchase a knob button that will replace my current cmore's button that adjusts the level of brighness of the dot. it the last rotating button. ive seen some limcat guns w/ large turn nobs and thats what im looking for. anyone other than limcat make em?

roby

I sell an arredodndo knob that fits on the old style switch. If you have the new click switch then there is no aftermarket knob I know of.

hey guys,

roby

I sell an arredodndo knob that fits on the old style switch. If you have the new click switch then there is no aftermarket knob I know of.

chuck,

i have the old style knob. is the arredondo replacement larger or wheel like? my thumb is too stubby to adjust the stock one comfortably.