Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Scope Options

Brian Payne

I have the same problem except of course I actually order one from CDNN a few weeks ago before they were out but UPS lost it enroute. :angry:

I've found it a couple of places for a little over $100 one being the link Precision40 provided above. I'm torn now between paying $100 for the Simmons before their all gone, buying a Weaver I read about here (link below), or saving for something like a Mueller or Metopa.

http://www.riflescopes.com/products/849400...rifle_scope.htm

Same situation for me. I just wanted something fairly cheap (yet of good qualitiy) to hold me over until the new Mueller gets here. I have two Mueller scopes now and can't say enough about the company, customer service, and Rich himself. Great to deal with. I wanted a good look at that scope before putting down the cash on a number one scope.

I had just read the threads about the Weaver scope also. Sounds like another option.

The little 1x3 weaver is a little short on mag, but has a great fov and good glass Its really a better scope than the simmons, just not enough mag. I have one on a really lite 16in and dont have any intention of replaceing it. I have a 1.5x5 meopta on the AR I use most and its a great scope, it or the 1x4 with the luminated dot are really the way to go, but they are more money, but its money you will only spend once.-----Larry

Edited by lkytx