Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida Open

Carmoney

Congrats Cliff!

Sounds like I didn't put enough A's in Lukes gun?

Looking forwards to the IRC- it's gonna be Mr. Toad's Wild Ride in Limited class...

When did Dan get a ride and why is it wild?????

Congrats Cliff!

Looking forwards to the IRC- it's gonna be Mr. Toad's Wild Ride in Limited class...

When did Dan get a ride and why is it wild?????

Hmmm...

Cliff Walsh

Dan Carden

John Bagakis

John Burkholder(maybe)

Ricardo Lopez

Jason Pettitt

Rob Leatham

Man, I'm glad I shoot a seeing eye-gun! :D

I just pulled into my snow covered driveway after the long drive back from Florida.

It was good to meet Luke, Bob, and Ricky. Although I wasn't on the same squad as any other wheelgunners there was plenty of time to discuss how to best divide by six on the upcoming stages.

That was a great match to start up the year. Even if the weather sucked for the week and half I went down early to get away from winter. ;) It was still better than February in Minnesota.

Congrats Cliff!

Randy,

You have my permission to put in any A's that didn't make it into Luke's gun into my 625. While you're at it, maybe when you send it back to me you can route it through Louisiana so it can be blessed by Jerry? :D

Congrats Cliff!

Randy,

You have my permission to put in any A's that didn't make it into Luke's gun into my 625. While you're at it, maybe when you send it back to me you can route it through Louisiana so it can be blessed by Jerry? :D

I do believe Jerry is now selling his own LA speed finger- Holy Swamp Water for blessing your blaster.

According to Cliff, there are still a lot of "A"s left in Luke's gun. I'll put them in yours. :blink:

Keith,

I think what your looking for is Randy to perform a blood sacrifice, using the dreaded and much feared California Ground Squire. ;) I am told all the top shooters are having this done.

oooopppsss,

I thought you were supposed to through your gun down the port-a-john after Jerry came out????

Keith,

I think what your looking for is Randy to perform a blood sacrifice, using the dreaded and much feared California Ground Squire. ;) I am told all the top shooters are having this done.

oooopppsss,

I thought you were supposed to through your gun down the port-a-john after Jerry came out????

SO THAT'S WHAT THAT GOO INSIDE YOUR 627 super WAS!

No wonder it smelled funny... :wacko: