Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help Me Build A Jp Rifle

PistolPete

We'll need photo/video proof of that occurence.......

I definately shoot my guns. I have a few safe queens as does everyone but the only reason those don't get shot is because I have better guns to shoot. I did take a year off of shooting to do racing but that was a big mistake. Now I have a years worth of shooting to make up. Needless to say I'll be at the range several times a week.

Pete

Oh, and do carve Kelly's wife's name into your stock. Other top shooters do, so there must be something to that.

With my luck I will try carving my wifes name in the stock and I would take just a little too much material off and then when I go to shoot the rifle the stock will break in a sharp piece and stab me in the shoulder. I think I'll leave it alone. lol

Or your wife's name happens to be same as another shooter's wife's name :lol: - Insider's joke. Congrats on a nice JP rifle, you won't regret it.

I have a JP15 with a 20" med. weight bbl., 1:8 twist. It is amazingly accurate with both Ultramatch 55gr. NBT and Blackhills 77gr. match. I've never had a malfunction of any kind in over 2K rounds. I've tried an 18" upper, but don't think there is much to be gained over the 20" upper. Folks say the shorter/lighter guns are easier to drive and target transitions are faster, but I didn't see any substantial advantage. YMMV...

Best,

Nick