Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need spare bolt for QC10 PCC

I only have one PCC and am gathering spare parts to have on hand for PCC Nats in October.  My current build is a full QC10 5.5" Glock platform with 308 spring, Kentec hydraulic buffer and CMC trigger.  

I'm looking for a bolt assembly to use in this gun.  I reached to QC10 many times and cannot get ahold of them to purchase a spare bolt.  Anyone know of one that will work in this gun? 

If I read this right - you just need a Glock AR-9 9mm bolt -there are multiple companies that make bolts.  You might want to go to You-Tube and search for blowback9 - he had a video on 9mm AR bolt suggestion and explanations  

Posted (edited)

I appreciate the advise and info.  I hate to see QC10 shut down because I've been super happy with mine.  I've had this gun for nearly 8 years and it's been exceptionally reliable.  I got a little more into PCC last year and now have 7k through it.   I may end up piecing together another PCC from other manufactures parts.   I just took a peek on YT and found some great videos on the subject from Blowback9.  I'll check out the Taccom stuff too.  

Edited by Ryan N
14 hours ago, Texaspaul said:

I run three TACCOM bolts, short stroke and normal.  I will use nothing else. Have one in my QC10 build runs like a champ.

I appreciate the input.    

I ended up purchasing a Faxon bolt.