Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

July 4th Sales?

Good Day,

I am just getting started and have been hemorrhaging cash on gear, ammo, and parts.  I need to buy a belt, holster, and pouches and have been putting it off hoping there will be some decent 4th of July Sales.  Is this a thing, or am I just wasting my time?

Thanks,

t_bare

31 minutes ago, t_bare said:

Good Day,

I am just getting started and have been hemorrhaging cash on gear, ammo, and parts.  I need to buy a belt, holster, and pouches and have been putting it off hoping there will be some decent 4th of July Sales.  Is this a thing, or am I just wasting my time?

Thanks,

t_bare

If you are looking for a kydex holster, red hill tactical usually has holiday sales. They just had a 15% Father's Day sale that ended. "RW10" is currently active for 10%.

For a belt and pouches, double alpha Academy will have deals, maybe 5-10% on their stuff. At the bottom of their homepage, you can subscribe to their newsletter and they will email you when there is a sale. If you create account, add things to your cart, then let them sit, they will usually send you a discount code within a couple days.

Double Alpha usually has a 10% sale on holidays, Memorial Day was the most recent and it was 10% off.  If you are in a hurry, what Haywizzle said above, add the items to the cart, create an account, and they'll email you a 5% off code in a day or two. 

You can get your belt + pouches + holster from Double Alpha if you want. Or just Belt + Pouch and find a holster of your choosing.