Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark 7 software and firmware updates are up

Just a heads up that Mk7 autodrive updates for the Revolution and 1050/1100 machines are up. Possibly others have been updated as well but I only have those two machines to confirm. You can now turn off the Idle Time Out alert and other alerts. Still no Single Cycle on every screen though. grrr

Finally! a way to get rid of the dumb Idle Timeout that randomly comes up anywhere from 3 to 3000 seconds after you stop and has the go-away button on the opposite side from all the others.

@shred yeah the timeout one was annoying. Initially I disabled that and the Calibration and End Cycle alerts, but after loading tonight I re-enabled End Cycle alerts as I didn't like looking at the press and wondering if it stopped because I hit the button, or if it's just waiting for me to stick my hand in there before moving again. 

Idle Time Out was the one I wanted to kill.  Mostly because of the random nature and idiocy to switch the button order so if you thought you were clearing a different stop, it would dump you out of the loader app with a shellplate full of cases that would need to be cleared to recalibrate.

I left Calibration on because while it's not really needed, it's a one time thing.  End Cycle I'm not sure about for the same reasons   Would be nice if it showed a message and then just let you hit run again.