Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooters World Major Pistol (SWMP) powder...

CzechShooter

3 minutes ago, PhotoRecon said:

I've been looking myself but found none. Switched to the US produced version, AA#7, until SWMP becomes available again. Just bought some from Grafs.

I appreciate it, and actually I do have AA#7, which I am going to use as well.  I've heard good things about SWMP for 9 major and have been itching to get my hands on it.  

13 minutes ago, CzechShooter said:

I appreciate it, and actually I do have AA#7, which I am going to use as well.  I've heard good things about SWMP for 9 major and have been itching to get my hands on it.  

its not gonna perform any different than AA7  its the same powder,,  SWMP is the new name for the Lovex powder that used to be call AA 7..   During the accurate western to Hodgdon take over mfg got moved around.. Lovex kept making the same powder but its just  being marketed..  Same as CLean shot and AA2

5 minutes ago, Joe4d said:

its not gonna perform any different than AA7  its the same powder,,  SWMP is the new name for the Lovex powder that used to be call AA 7..   During the accurate western to Hodgdon take over mfg got moved around.. Lovex kept making the same powder but its just  being marketed..  Same as CLean shot and AA2

That I did know. I appreciate the information.  Thanks again.