Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Midwest Regional Icore Match

Mike Luttrell is putting on an ICORE Regional Match in Tontitown, Arkansas the first Saturday in March 4th. He will run the Lewis Scoring as there will probably be a lot of unclassified shooters. Mike runs a monthly ICORE league night the first Monday of everymonth at his indoor range in Tontitown from about 4:3o til closing. It is a lot of fun, I know cause I travel from Southwest Oklahoma (err I mean SouthEast oklahoma) to his place every month, Just a short 3 hour drive for me. If you are in the area you should give it a shot.. (sorry couldn't resist) later rdd

Midwest Application

My calendar is open on that weekend. How far is the range from Tulsa? What would be the ideal hotel for a mid price hotel?

GlockPhan, it is about 100 miles east of Tulsa. the Motel would prpbably be in Springdale which connects to Tontitown. I will check with Mike to see or maybe one of the guys from there can chime in ,...FireWalker?..

Hmmmm....interesting....just did a mapquest and it's not quite as far from here as I originally thought....

Is this an indoor or outdoor match? How many stages?

It is an indoor Match, 6 stages. Plans are to shoot three tear down and shoot the other three. We will be shooting an ICORE Classifier. Mike is going to add some info on Motels in the area at his link but for now he gave this info:

Ozark Sportsman Supply is located in Tontitown, Arkansas. From Interstate 540 take exit 72 and go west approximately two miles. Ozark Sportsman Supply is just west of the highway 112 stoplight, on the north side of the highway.

Motels located at exit 72 are:

Holiday Inn (479) 751-8300

Comfort Inn (479) 751-6700

Days Inn (479) 751-7200

Baymont Inn (479) 751-2626

He will also list some good eating places. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Bump!!

This match is this weekend and I am ready to go! I've got a room reservation at the Baymont and am carpooling up on Friday. My shoot time is about 9:15am Saturday.

I'm looking forward to a GREAT match while I get some schooling from my betters. :P

Edited by Waltermitty