Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

223 Brass tipping over in Commercial size Roll Sizer

After talking to a couple of people using the Commercial size Roll Sizer, they have the same issue I do in that the 223 brass will tip over before being walked into the disc.  The brass maintains this tipped over attitude until they are discharged out of the Roll Sizer.  I am not sure if this will cause a lot of issues regarding to chambering, but I stand there and tip the brass upright before it is sucked into the disc to prevent any further issues.  I would like to be able to not have to babysit the Roll Sizer when rolling 223 brass.

I am curious if anyone has come up with a fix.  I have tried creating a leaf spring that has not been perfected, but I thought I would ask before spending any more time on this approach if someone has already identified a solution.

Edited by Boomstick303

• 2 months later...

I do not have mine setup for 223, but Kevin Whitehead (I believe he is associated with Rollsizer) mentioned so send him photos of the setup.  I guess the setup of the unit causes this and there is a way to fix it.  

Maybe reach out to him with photos of your setup.  I intend to once I am setup for 223 again.