Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need advice on price

blacklab

I’ll make a long story short. Years ago I thought I might want to shoot limited so I started gathering parts. The smith I took everything to closed shop before my stuff was finished and they’ve been collecting dust in the safe ever since. The other weekend I ran into someone I haven’t seen in ages and he started asking if I wanted to sell him everything. Problem is I don’t know what things are selling for these days and it’s been so long that I don’t remember what I paid for everything. Could someone give me an idea where to start?  What I have:

1- Pre Staccato STI frame kit, frame, grip, trigger and I think a mag release. 
2- CK Arms slide (I think but not positive) has sight cuts but I don’t remember for what, had some machining done, kinda a square pattern machined on the surface not all the way through. For 9mm. 
3-KKM or Schuemann (don’t remember) 355 bull barrel, don’t think it’s been chambered yet. 
4- I think there’s a generic extractor, hammer and maybe a firing pin. 
Nothing has been fitted yet and no fire controls, ejector, safeties or slide stop. I took it to the guys house the other day and never thought to take pictures. Any clue what its worth? ——Please don’t ask to buy it since he has dibs and I’m not interested in shipping and what not——

Thanks in advance.