Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S&w 617 Speedloader By Skrzela

wolfie40cal

First, Merry Christmas to all. My sweet wife bought be one of Dave's speedloaders for XMAS. I'm a Class II gunsmith, and a inveterate tinkerer. I can make a rather stinky tube gun, or work on a 25K Thompson. I was vastly impressed with Dave's workmanship. Anybody with a 617 needs this. Dave was very nice with my wife over the phone. Made sure it was here before XMAS. I highly recommend.

First, Merry Christmas to all. My sweet wife bought be one of Dave's speedloaders for XMAS. I'm a Class II gunsmith, and a inveterate tinkerer. I can make a rather stinky tube gun, or work on a 25K Thompson. I was vastly impressed with Dave's workmanship. Anybody with a 617 needs this. Dave was very nice with my wife over the phone. Made sure it was here before XMAS. I highly recommend.

Welcome to the Forum, Wolfman.

Now post a pic of the new toy! :D

• 9 months later...

To revive an old thread; which type of speedloader holders are you using?

I have found a 686 holster but dunno about the speedloader holders as some have the centering rod, and that just won't work with these. I like the ones that have the open sides and snap top, open top would work good too if it was similar to spring steel and clamped the loader securely...