Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Da Bears

davidball

Defense, a running game AND a passing game!!!!!!!!!!

[Over-stereotyped Chicago accent on]

Mike Ditka goes into a room with fourteen terrorists . . . loud noises are heard for several minutes . . . who comes out alive?

Ditka. (emphasis on hard consonant sounds)

[Over-stereotyped Chicago accent off]

David, you got it bad. I understand that you can't help yourself. I'm still a PACKERS fan even though we have had a terrible year. There are fans and then there are fans!

Good luck to your Bears, EXCEPT when they play the Packers. ;)

I'll see you at area 5 this year.

Rick

David, you got it bad. I understand that you can't help yourself. I'm still a PACKERS fan even though we have had a terrible year. There are fans and then there are fans!

Good luck to your Bears, EXCEPT when they play the Packers. ;)

I'll see you at area 5 this year.

Rick

+1 for the Pack. I've been a fan since Vince was coaching and Bart was the Quarterback. It doesn't matter if we are winning the Superbowl or the first draft pick (well it matters...) I don't have any other team to cheer for.

And David, I wish you all the best but all I want for Christmas is for the Pack to beat the Bears at Lambeau field on Christmas Day! B)

And David, I wish you all the best but all I want for Christmas is for the Pack to beat the Bears at Lambeau field on Christmas Day! B)

Late December . . . the frozen tundra of Lambeau field . . . Bears and Packers . . . Vince and Papa Bear . . . Bart and Walter . . . Butkus and Nitschke . . . it doens't get any better than that.

Edited by davidball

Sticking with a team through the "thin" times makes the "thick" times that much more enjoyable!

David

Try being a Lions fan. It's so "thin" now I don't think it can get any thinner without breaking. It's like getting kicked repeatedly in the gonads every year.

I'm happy that the Bears are doing well and the Colts are doing awesome! Some forum members are having a good football year.

Ray

I'm happy that the Bears are doing well and the Colts are doing awesome! Some forum members are having a good football year.

I'm a Chicagoan transplanted to central Indiana . . . so that makes me a forum member having a doubly-good football year!

What I really enjoyed was the last 1:26. Brett throws that 56 yard pass and it was beginning to look like he was going to pull another save, like he has so many times before! Well, the bears "D" said not this time! 2 sacks and an int pretty much sent their message!