Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Indoor Colorado Springs IDPA Match

I'll be hosting a new Indoor venue for IDPA in Colorado Springs starting on evening of April 9th at DCF east location. Match will consist of 4 stages running in two different bays (3 scenario and 1 standards) and safety briefing will start around 6:30pm to 7pm. If you are interested or need more details please click on the practiscore link below. If you have any question I can answer them here. Thank you

https://practiscore.com/dcf-east-idpa-indoor-match-april-9-2023/register

Stages attached

stage1.jpg

stage2.jpg

stage3.jpg

stage4.jpg

Correct we don't always run a classifier, and I don't plan on running one this coming match either. The USPSA match sells out quick. The practiscore link registration will open Friday evening and will close prior to the match but we sell out the match well into the Saturday.

3 hours ago, DocMedic said:

Correct we don't always run a classifier, and I don't plan on running one this coming match either. The USPSA match sells out quick. The practiscore link registration will open Friday evening and will close prior to the match but we sell out the match well into the Saturday.

Ok sounds good. I'm well versed in setting my phone alarm to be able to get into a match around here 🤣