Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Target supply website

Pmatte1

1 hour ago, Farmer said:

Are you talking about the propeller’s with bark still on them?? 🤣

I’ve seen some that look like they will work better than some propellers on boats 😂

worst is when you got to a lumber yard and they load your trailer up with banded lumber. I got a pressure treated 2x6 that was more bark than wood 

2 hours ago, X5SigChris said:

I’ve seen some that look like they will work better than some propellers on boats 😂

worst is when you got to a lumber yard and they load your trailer up with banded lumber. I got a pressure treated 2x6 that was more bark than wood 

And when you cut the bands you can watch them warp. I like the “kiln dried” 2X4’s that squirt you in the eye when you drive a nail into them. 

Midway had the US Ballistic stands on sale for 13.99 for the new year. I just checked they’re back to 19.99 but still pretty reasonable. I picked up 8 while on sale should have them this week to test out the durability 

7 hours ago, Pmatte1 said:

Grabbed a Bundle of furring strips from

depot too they were 1.60$/pc this past weekend.  Should have a nice 8 target course setup for under 150$. 

That down a fair amount. Last ones I saw were right at  $2.80 ea. 

6 hours ago, X5SigChris said:

Well I shanked a Delta off into one of my new furring strips today. Maybe I should start stapling replacement dollar bills to them once I shoot it as a reminder haha

Hook a shock collar switch to them and put the collar on your thigh. 🤣