Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Longest extended mag release for X5 Legion?

NCJammer

Does anyone know of a company that makes an paddle style extended mag release similar to a 2011 or CZ for the X5 Legion?

I have the Springer Precision but still have a hard time reaching it without shifting my grip. It seems like one would be out there with all the aftermarket parts available for this platform but I haven't been able to find anything. 

32 minutes ago, kujo929 said:

Springer makes a paddle version now that’s even bigger. I have the old and newer style.   Newer style is a lot like 2011 mag release 

That’s interesting to know. Is it an option to get the larger one or are the new batches just bigger over all and replaced the old one? 

6 hours ago, kujo929 said:

They make both. 

this is the newer paddle style. 

https://shop.springerprecision.com/p320-9-40-extended-magazine-release-paddle-rh/

Thank you!!! 

to go back to the OPs question though, I have never unbolted the paddle before. I wonder if one that fits your style more be made and replaced? Got a 3d printer or printer buddy? 

5 hours ago, X5SigChris said:

Thank you!!! 

to go back to the OPs question though, I have never unbolted the paddle before. I wonder if one that fits your style more be made and replaced? Got a 3d printer or printer buddy? 

It doesn't unbolt. its pressed together.