Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fitting Power Custom oversized hand and cylinder stop

Couch-Commando

21 minutes ago, Couch-Commando said:

Is any fitting required when you swap a trigger? Just wondering how much trouble it would be to buy a couple to see what I like best. 

Polishing needed to get the best pull.  Fitting of hammer, cylinder stop and maybe the hand to the trigger probably needed.  But you're planning that anyway.

7 hours ago, pskys2 said:

Polishing needed to get the best pull.  Fitting of hammer, cylinder stop and maybe the hand to the trigger probably needed.  But you're planning that anyway.

Ouch, you can replace just the blade.

On that m28 I had toolguy put a dovetail fo fs on, it shot a bit too high.  So I put a .146 Rs blade in another sight assembly then carefully filed the notch as deep as possible, even have a little adjustment left.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got my parts. I got a .312 smooth trigger which I really like. I have the power custom parts. I was planning to get another ejector just in case, but found a 29-3 cylinder for cheaper than Numerich was selling ejectors, so I have  a whole spare cylinder. I also got some power custom trigger, hammer and endshake bushings. I should have everything necessary to rebuild the gun.

Warren, what is the best way to contact you to setup a time to come to the shop? Thanks again for your help!

So it looks like I hooked another to revolvers matches, april 23 at mill creek is our next icore match.

But starting on the 2nd saturday in march I should be cleared to compete again and would love to have some revolver competition at the mill creek uspsa match.  We could both shoot our 6 shooters!

I visited Warren's shop to learn about revolver gunsmithing and have my revolver fixed. He did all the work while I watched. It was extremely informative and a great time! And now I have a solid, well timed revolver with a nice, smooth trigger.

I might be able to do a USPSA match in March. I have some family flying in, and I need to check with what weekend they're going.

2 hours ago, Couch-Commando said:

I visited Warren's shop to learn about revolver gunsmithing and have my revolver fixed. He did all the work while I watched. It was extremely informative and a great time! And now I have a solid, well timed revolver with a nice, smooth trigger.

I might be able to do a USPSA match in March. I have some family flying in, and I need to check with what weekend they're going.

2nd Saturday each month except june.

Oh btw the free state is probably going to be June 17 and had 16 revolvers last year.  It's a blast to be in a full squad of uspsa revolvers, talk about diehard commitment.

Maybe I can hook you on that!