Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1st year USPSA and Steel Challenge

Gunsbygiz

This has been my first season and I absolutely love it… thanks for allowing me to be part of the community and I look forward to learning and growing from some of the people out there with more knowledge then me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 11:43 PM, Gunsbygiz said:

This has been my first season and I absolutely love it… thanks for allowing me to be part of the community and I look forward to learning and growing from some of the people out there with more knowledge then me.

Awesome! Glad you're on here. This is an ENDLESS source of information. Good luck in the shooting sports and the addiction will will never end. 

On 10/19/2022 at 10:30 AM, Zachjet said:

It’s addicting.  I’m in my first year too.  
i started with M&p 9 in carry ops.  Now I’m running a tanfo setup for CO

Awesome! Glad to hear it! Just curious what does your tanfo setup entail? I switched over from PROD to CO last year so i have my custom built tanfo's sitting in a safe. 

34 minutes ago, allamericanbp said:

Awesome! Glad to hear it! Just curious what does your tanfo setup entail? I switched over from PROD to CO last year so i have my custom built tanfo's sitting in a safe. 

Stock master. Milled for a holoson 508

Trigger work and internals done by Jim Jones at J&L

all the usual upgrades. Hammer bolo. Semi straight trigger. I’d be lying if I said I knew offhand what hammer springs were in the gun.  But i have a 5#Da/2#SA

I run a 8# recoil spring. I’m hand loading now.  N320 3.3g at 1.11-1.12 135tc blue bullet

The gun was sensitive with factory ammo. Federal and CCI blazer I would set off 100% of the time. 

On 11/3/2022 at 8:16 AM, Zachjet said:

Stock master. Milled for a holoson 508

Trigger work and internals done by Jim Jones at J&L

all the usual upgrades. Hammer bolo. Semi straight trigger. I’d be lying if I said I knew offhand what hammer springs were in the gun.  But i have a 5#Da/2#SA

I run a 8# recoil spring. I’m hand loading now.  N320 3.3g at 1.11-1.12 135tc blue bullet

The gun was sensitive with factory ammo. Federal and CCI blazer I would set off 100% of the time. 

Thanks! Where did you get the milling done? I have 2 custom prod stock 2's that are safe queens since I switched to CO. Debating on sending them somewhere to get milled. 

J&L in Virginia.  Crazy fast turnaround 

Just now, allamericanbp said:

Thanks! Where did you get the milling done? I have 2 custom prod stock 2's that are safe queens since I switched to CO. Debating on sending them somewhere to get milled.