Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hard chrome CZ for competition?

moose97

1 hour ago, Zachjet said:

What does it cost to have a gun refinished?  

Impact Machine charged $375 + $70 if want them to disassemble & reassemble for you + shipping.

Edited by moose97

2 hours ago, Zachjet said:

Honestly not that bad. 

I should also note, it's $30 per small part, but I really like the contrast of keeping them black. My total project was $620 when including the milling for the slide racker, the DLC coating on the slide racker & the frame mount/thumb rest for the dot, including disassemble and reassemble + shipping. If you sent in a stripped frame & slide you can save yourself some money. 

Edited by moose97

2 minutes ago, moose97 said:

I should also note, it's $30 per small part, but I really like the contrast of keeping them black. My total project was $620 when including the milling for the slide racker, the DLC coating on the slide racker & the frame mount/thumb rest for the dot, including shipping. If you sent in a stripped frame & slide you can save yourself some money. 

I agree.  I love my tanfo.  The most is wanna do is a slide/frame.  The black/colored controls sets it off nice 

Just now, Zachjet said:

I agree.  I love my tanfo.  The most is wanna do is a slide/frame.  The black/colored controls sets it off nice 

Good plan. It is much better to keep any control parts that may need to be altered all black. Once hard chrome is done that is it.