Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Hero Lost

Rmack

A hero died today. His name was John Swan. John was a loving husband a Korean War Veteran and a Purple Heart recipient. For more than thirty years John was a Police Officer and Police Chief. He served large communities that you would have heard of and small ones that you wouldn't. He served his country and his communities with pride and honor. John was just an ordinary man that did extraordinary things. All of us that knew him are better people for it. John was alot of things to alot of poeple and I am proud to say that he was my friend.

Godspeed John,

Robbie

I am going to miss him a lot! He was a man of few words but lots wisdom. Hell of shooter and LOVED this sport more than anyone I know! He was one of my great setup crew members and one of my biggest supporters when it was time for club elections! I will miss him patting me on the back telling me it was great match, even when he had just as much to do with it as I did!!!!!

God be with you John!

My prayers go out to his family.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very sorry for your loss. I know there's nothing I can say to make anything better, but I'm glad you knew him. I know we'll know him in some way through you.

God Speed,

J