Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hanger for a Ghost holster

YVK

20220703_075938.thumb.jpg.ca87f939744d2c5e57f6b20229fc6e4f.jpg

I am playing around with a thumb rest on my Shadow 2 and this Ghost holster was the only immediate off the shelf option. The body is OK but hanger is trash, and with an unusual mounting pattern. 

Does anybody know of a hanger that might be compatible? The distance between mounting holes on a Y piece above is 43 mm.

Another thing that might work is something like a Boss but the long plate has to be longer. 

Any ideas are appreciated. 

9 minutes ago, aandabooks said:

The ones that I make would fit that.  Give you more drop and I have 1" spacers if you are running in Limited and can get that far off your belt.

This being a CO gun, I don't need much more drop, maybe 3 mm, and I certainly don't need any more offset. I am interested in your hanger though. Any way I can look at them, website or through email?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2022 at 2:56 PM, aandabooks said:

The ones that I make would fit that.  Give you more drop and I have 1" spacers if you are running in Limited and can get that far off your belt.

Funny that I see this now, as yesterday I did a g00gle search and came up with an older thread recommending @aandabooks hangers.  

I just ordered one off eBay (2” wide model) to use with a 5198 1911 holster.