Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trusight

North

I talked with Bob (Brazos) earlier today about it. He said that it's a little better than a stock Edge but not as good as one of his SC/Full Custom.

I asked him if he would make this model into and SC/Custom with the lightening holes in the slide (that would be one light/fast slde). He stated that STI isn't offering the bbl's, for the time being.

He is going to have an article written up on this gun on his website within the next week or so.

Finally, he stated that he couldn't tell a difference/advantage with the sight being in the bbl v. slide.

Hope this helps.

Finally, he stated that he couldn't tell a difference/advantage with the sight being in the bbl v. slide.

Hope this helps.

I didnt see how this would help either, considering its not the backward/forward motion that makes me lose the sight. Its the up/down recoil. Which would be the same mounted bull barrel or slide IMO

• 2 months later...

Was looking at the Brazos's page and saw this pistol, so what's the skinny on this? old gun re encarnated or new gun unproven ? How would it compare to an Edge ?.

Looks interesting anyway, thought i'd ask and see if anyone had any experiences with it.

Thanks

Jeff.