Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ramshot comp

Bakerjd

So I have been loading with ramshot competition for a while now and a few months ago ordered some more. The new cans have a different picture on them from the old label. Does anyone know if they changed the formula? I'm have so.e loaded with the powder from the new style label to chrono but was just wondering. 

• 1 month later...

I order a few pounds a couple months back, not only is the label different but the look of the powder is too. The new version is grey in color not white. I called hodgdon and ask, I was told it is the same but more graphite was added. The chronograph confirms this, they are the same. 

On 5/24/2022 at 9:51 PM, Bakerjd said:

So I have been loading with ramshot competition for a while now and a few months ago ordered some more. The new cans have a different picture on them from the old label. Does anyone know if they changed the formula? I'm have so.e loaded with the powder from the new style label to chrono but was just wondering. 

3 hours ago, Squirrel45 said:

I order a few pounds a couple months back, not only is the label different but the look of the powder is too. The new version is grey in color not white. I called hodgdon and ask, I was told it is the same but more graphite was added. The chronograph confirms this, they are the same. 

Yep. Chronod as well and it's the same.