Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TX22 SCR Holster?

Baynewrady

1 hour ago, Baynewrady said:

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately it explicitly states in the listing that the SCR won't fit (SCR comes with the TK Game Changer Pro Comp) :(

• Internal clearance for most thread protectors. Option for open muzzle available. Will not fit any muzzle device wider than gun slide.
  • Will NOT FIT TandemKross Game Changer Pro Compensator with closed muzzle!

Get the version with the open muzzle, it's one of the drop-down options at the bottom. It fits any comp that's not wider than the slide. 

I have the Game Changer, the angled one, it's not wider than the slide. Not sure about the regular Game Changer, I have on on a Ruger, I'll measure it and see.

Edited by robertg5322

35 minutes ago, robertg5322 said:
  • Internal clearance for most thread protectors. Option for open muzzle available. Will not fit any muzzle device wider than gun slide.
  • Will NOT FIT TandemKross Game Changer Pro Compensator with closed muzzle!

Get the version with the open muzzle, it's one of the drop-down options at the bottom. It fits any comp that's not wider than the slide. 

I have the Game Changer, the angled one, it's not wider than the slide. Not sure about the regular Game Changer, I have on on a Ruger, I'll measure it and see.

Thank you for pointing that out! I sent an email just to confirm the open muzzle option will fit the Gamechanger Pro. Will follow up on this thread with the response for posterity

I have the open muzzle version of the holster and it works fine with the SCR TX22 and muzzle brake. It also works with my standard TX22 which ended up being a bonus. It’s a nice holster.