Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can someone help me out with what I've got here................

Rik

unfortunately, I've pretty much aged out of reloading/shooting and am selling stuff off on ebay. kinda nuts what they are paying. anyway, this is a set I bought in mid 2000's for my RL 1050 and never used as the Lee got there first and I was very satisfied with them.

I want to put them up, but don't want to misrepresent as carbide. the decapper is stamped carbide. the seater and crimper do not say carbide, but they are marked on box as  14406.

and I would love to put my RL 1050 up but have no idea how to ship it, if anyone has experience there.

IMG_0589.JPG

I do apologize for the way this is presented. I'm really not that computer savvy.

I shot a G34 for the most part and thought about asking those guys, but they do seem like a butch of nuts to a baby boomer.

Rik

When you list them for sale, show the pictures you have posted here along with a picture showing the writing on the side of each die and indicate that only the resizer is marked as carbide. 

I think you’ll sell them in a matter of minutes

thanks, I sold a San Diego luber and a SDB 10/40 conversion and I'm a little surprised at what they brought. got me to digging s#!tz out of the closet.😀

It's a carbide resizing set. Only the sizing die/decapper is carbide. All other dies in set are regular. The carbide ring, which does the sizing without lubing, is clearly visible in the picture of the bottom of the die.