Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which Would You Rather?

PistolPete

Pete, call SV and Bob. Tell each of them what you would like and ask their oppinions. As far as parts go, SV will use SV parts where Bob "can" use whatever parts that you request.

Scooter,

That limited gun is sweeet. :wub::wub::wub:

I like the colors.

Liota

Pete, call SV and Bob. Tell each of them what you would like and ask their oppinions. As far as parts go, SV will use SV parts where Bob "can" use whatever parts that you request.

Scooter,

That limited gun is sweeet. :wub::wub::wub:

I like the colors.

Liota

Thanks Liota. I'm awful pleased with how it turned out. Looks great and runs better.

I'm thinking of building a race gun and since I have an SV Limited gun I thought I would just get a race gun that is somewhat similiar to it. Then, I came accross the Brazos race gun built on an STI frame. What a sick gun!!!! If you were to buy one or the other which would it be and why?

Thanks,

Pete

I'm thinking of building a race gun and since I have an SV Limited gun I thought I would just get a race gun that is somewhat similiar to it. Then, I came accross the Brazos race gun built on an STI frame. What a sick gun!!!! If you were to buy one or the other which would it be and why?

Thanks,

Pete

Voting for Brazos. You won't go wrong.

As others have already said, Bob builds top quality guns with top quality service. Here's a pic of my two Pro Sx's, old one is on top, new one is below.

BJ, looks like a beaver tried to cut that magwell off your gun...

I saw the newer one at last weekends club match...A pro Sx without the poppleholes in the barrel...neat.

with a gun that short, it seems that one would want as few holes in the barrel to keep pressure down to a sane level...9.4 grains of IMR4756!! i dont know how you get that much in the case!

I only have to load 8.8 or 8.9 grains with a 124 to get 170 power factor and even then the case is REALLY full.

when it comes down to whose gun to buy, i would buy the Brazos over any SV factory gun..

with SV youll spend the same money as a brazos gun, but after you get it..it may or may not need some work to make it reliable.

I just ordered a barrel w/comp from bob, good guy to deal with and i recieved the barrel in two days.. get the brazos gun!