Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P16 Limited Value?

texasag93

I have a P16 Limited. I am looking for an honest value of it. Here are the specs

-Stainless

-Dawson mag well

-Kart bushing barrel

-Dawson Extended mag button

-New Ed Brown extractor

-HiVis fiber-optic front sight

-4 high caps with Dawson base pads

-extra followers and mag springs

-original factory barrel

Guns shoots and functions great. Why am I selling it? Have kinda gotten out of shooting, when I do shoot, I pull out the G35. I want a new hunting bow. So...P16 has got to go.

post-2481-1132194888_thumb.jpg

post-2481-1132194908_thumb.jpg

Looks an awful lot like a gun one of our local club member had for sale early this year. His gun was set up similarly, it was known to be reliable, and a number of mags went along with it. He was asking $700, which I thought was a very good deal. However, nobody wanted it that bad, and it finally got traded to a local gun dealer and eventually sold off the shelf. I don't know how much the dealer paid, or how much it brought at retail. I have occasionally regretted not buying it when I had the chance.....

700 bucks would be a good deal considering the mags go with it.

I sold mine with just the 2 factory 10 rounders, a good trigger job and about 30,000 rounds max through it for 500.00 the gun new runs in the 800 bucks range after taxes depending where you are it could be more.

If it was mine, I would look at somewhere around 7 Ben Franklins.

HOP

That does 2 things:

1 a good price and it should move fairly quick.

2 the buyer could possibly be a new shooter looking to get into USPSA LTD division.

$900 would be a good deal to just anyone, $800 would be a very good deal to a good friend or junior shooter. I wouldnt take less than that ever unless I was really in a bind.

I had one very similiar to yours that went with 6 hi caps to a friend for $800 and I will always regret selling it.