Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Look here for an RTS2 lock screw replacement

d3ydx3

For those of you with RTS2's losing a lock screw happens, and waiting on C-More right before a match usually isn't possible or if you have a rebranded C-More like a Nikko Stirling. In my case, my Nikko Stirling Pro T4 Diamond did not come with a lock screw. I came across this forum thread from 5 years ago while trying to find a replacement before a match that I'm shooting this Saturday:

On a limb, I went ahead and ordered the screws from McMaster Carr per the link at the bottom and can confirm that part number 92775a106 works perfectly as a replacement lock screw for the C-More RTS2 dots. The package includes 25 screws, so if you have an RTS2 I wouldn't hesitate to order a pack and keep them with you as replacements in case you lose your lock screw. Thanks to the forum member @wblackshthat did the original work to find these.

Edited by pealandco

16 hours ago, Bakerjd said:

Funny you say this as I only recently found out they had a lock screw. Only had an RTS2 for 2 years now. 🤣🤣 Althiugh mine never lost zero so I count that as lucky. 

Mine never fully lost zero either, but it was doing some weird things. For example, when shooting at 10-15 yards without the screw I would notice my groups shifting a couple of inches to the left, right, down, and up at different times. I suspect this is because the diode plate was still being held in place somewhat and it was moving around under recoil +/- a few clicks of each turret.

Edited by pealandco