Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atlas Titan Limited Gun Review at 50K and 100K

CHA-LEE

I shoot quite a bit and that gives me an opportunity to see how guns wear and perform over time. I have been using the same Atlas Titan Limited gun for the majority of my shooting for over two years now. The following gun review videos show how this pistol has worn and performed at 50K and 100K down the pipe. I don't even want to guess at how many dry fire draws, reloads or trigger pull cycles have put on this gun. Suffice to say, its a LOT.

All of the ammo shot through this gun was 40 caliber 170+ major power factor reloaded ammo. The majority of this ammo as made using 180gr Gallant Bullets which produced zero perceivable wear on the rifling or degradation in velocity of the ammo. As with any mechanical device there were a few things here or there that wore out and need replaced to keep it running reliably. The accuracy of this pistol is still great and the same as it was when I first got it. Overall I am super impressed with the build quality, accuracy, mega reliability, and durable DLC finish. If you are interested in checking out what Atlas Gunworks has to offer check out the link listed below.

https://atlasgunworks.com/?ref=charlieperez

40 minutes ago, CHA-LEE said:

All of the ammo shot through this gun was 40 caliber 170+ major power factor reloaded ammo. The majority of this ammo as made using 180gr Gallant Bullets which produced zero perceivable wear on the rifling or degradation in velocity of the ammo.

What powder?

46 minutes ago, CHA-LEE said:

I use Nobel Sport Prima SV. Good luck finding it as I don't think its imported anymore. Before that I was using Winchester Super Target.

👍