Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone Shoot The Ca State Match

down0

I think there should be FTNs on swinger targets that move back and forth from cover to clear. I don't consider it a disappearing target if after making 10-15 swings it finally stops behind cover. You have plenty of time to engage the target.

Now a target that makes one swing then disappears is a different animal. Same for a drop and twist target.

I shot it, and I can only think of one target that disappeared. It was a drop turner that was gas dampened, so it took a looooong time to disapear. I can't imagine anyone not getting enough points on it. There were a lot of other movers at the match but none of them disappeared.

If anything there weren't enough FTNs given out. A lot of the SOs weren't up on the new rule requiring a minimum of one "down one" shot to neutralize the target. I'm not complaining though.

My biggest complaint was the bottleneck at some of the stages. The last shooters pretty much finished in the dark. I was lucky enough to have the MD give me a shoot through to I could catch a plane.

Over all it was a lot of fun and worth the trip.

If anything there weren't enough FTNs given out. A lot of the SOs weren't up on the new rule requiring a minimum of one "down one" shot to neutralize the target. I'm not complaining though.

Over all it was a lot of fun and worth the trip.

Thanks for the feedback.