Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Taking another shot

Ben_

Hey everyone! Just a quick intro. Getting back into USPSA after being out of the game for awhile. Got started with a club and shot a few local matches in the production class about nine years ago. It was the most fun I've ever had shooting even though I wasn't very good at it. My job took me to another country where I couldn't shoot. Well, I'm now back in the good old US of A now and itching to get started.

I've come back to this insane lack of ammo / reloading components situation. Though I've been lucky in finding enough 9mm to get re-acquainted with my pistol.

I previously shot production with an XDm 5.25 9mm, but this new carry optics has me intrigued. I'm thinking of shooting a couple local matches in production and go from there.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who posts here. I've been a lurker for quite some time and the info has been very valuable.

-Ben

Welcome to the forum and back to the USA. Springfield does make an Optic Ready version of the XDM, I think only in 4.5" though. Plenty of good guns available in the Carry Optics space if you look around.