Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RL550 vs RL1100 handle height?

Does anyone have a side by side pic/comparison of the height off the bench of a RL550 and an RL1100?

I'm trying to determine if I'm going to need to raise up my RL1100 when it arrives in a couple of months or if I can bolt it directly to the bench.

I'm currently loading on an RL550 on a Strong Mount and the height is just about perfect.  If I mount the 1100 to my bench, will the handle be higher or lower than the 550 on a strong mount?

Thanks,

Cuz.

2 hours ago, 00MGN said:

I do not know if this will help. This is a 1050 with 550's side by side. Also, on the 1050 there are three indents where you can place your handle.

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/JzdsWhMM6fdN

Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for.  And I had found multiple examples this morning after spending about 2 hours reading thru and checking out all the pics of everyone's loading benches going all the way back to 2005.

• 1 month later...

I don’t have my RL1100 yet. I don’t expect to have it for another month or two. But after waiting so long to get it, if I’m going to need to mount it on something I want to have it ready.