Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DigiLights?

Duane Thomas

They were a must use at the PA State IDPA Championship. Went home with one as prize. Quality seems O.K. and are now being offered by Dillon. Listed with 70 lumens rather than typical 65. Personally, I prefer Surefire. Better contact, turn on switches, and feel. Accessories that come with DigiLight seem and feel - cheap.

Anyone have any experience with the DigiLight flashlights. Beam quality? Durability? Overall quality? Enquiring minds want to know.

I love my T9. It is rated for 175 lumens wiht an 80 minute run time. I ran it side by side with a more expensive surefire and the beam was much brighter on mine. Quality is on par with Streamlight but slightly behind the Surefires. Even then it isn't as bad as one would think given Surefires place in the market.

I just got back from a tactical match we have here in east TN( Tac-2 annual), one of the last prize table matches in captivity. Digilight REALLY stepped up as a sponsor. They donated a tremendous number of lights. I was not really aware of their existance before picking up one off the table today. After only a few hours to compare it to my Surefire, I am pretty happy. I think the comparison is fair. I would love to see this great sponsor of the shooting sports do very well!!

Mark

I found them by accident earlier this month and their prices are really low. I'm thinking of ordering one of 'em. I introduced them on another forum and the folks there freaked about the low prices (and we have some hard-core flashlight nuts on that particular forum). Can't speak for the quality yet, but when I get the one I'm thinking of I'll let a few people know. SureFires are great but dang pricey.