Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel Challenge Score Display in Practiscore.

nso123

I am trying to figure out how to make our club’s SCSA results show up like the second picture below. I can’t seem to find any setting that would make the change. We currently use the “clone match” option, so I am curious if that’s why I don’t have the option to change the result display. I would appreciate any help that can be offered. I reached out to Practiscore and didn’t get much help. 

02D98C97-3EC8-44C3-901B-E3735BF93E76.jpeg

D40E5426-60A3-475A-9BA5-B16DF2CDABFC.jpeg

22 minutes ago, euxx said:

I don't recall an inquiry like that. Could you please clarify where exactly you reached out at?

I went though the help desk, ticket 3607.  The response I received did not answer the question. I am specifically trying to get the results output from the second picture. Everything else works properly, such as uploads to SCSA. Thanks for taking a look at this. I know you are the one who can get me straightened out. 

That would explain it. I don't have access to the tickets system.

You should really use support email (as shown on the main screen in the PractiScore app for Android) or use PractiScore Community website (as linked in Support menu at the top of PractiScore website). https://community.practiscore.com/

Anyhow, unless I'm missing something, besides layout differences, both variants are showing the same results.

The former one posted from the PractiScore app for android and shows SC match "events" in the same table as divisions (and also shows stage results for them). The latter one was posted from the PractiScore app for iOS and has SC "events" listed at the top. That is the only difference there.

Edited by euxx

1 hour ago, euxx said:

That would explain it. I don't have access to the tickets system.

You should really use support email (as shown on the main screen in the PractiScore app for Android) or use PractiScore Community website (as linked in Support menu at the top of PractiScore website). https://community.practiscore.com/

Anyhow, unless I'm missing something, besides layout differences, both variants are showing the same results.

The former one posted from the PractiScore app for android and shows SC match "events" in the same table as divisions (and also shows stage results for them). The latter one was posted from the PractiScore app for iOS and has SC "events" listed at the top. That is the only difference there.

The latter also has a section to review individual results, as well as the different “master” titles. Is that something that only shows in iOS?

6 minutes ago, nso123 said:

The latter also has a section to review individual results, as well as the different “master” titles. Is that something that only shows in iOS?

No plans to add support for "individual results" when posting from Android app. This is largely overlapped by presentations available in the "new style" web results and also in the PractiScore Competitor app. Sadly the "new style" results aren't available for SC (yet), though that is  mainly a website artefact that need to be enabled (when web crew has some time). You can post at this topic on community site to express your interest. https://community.practiscore.com/t/steel-challenge-results/1086

As for the "master" reports. Email the match links to support@practiscore.com ones that have them and ones that don't. I will check about adding them in the Android app.