Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Using Ced 8000 Timer Indoors.

Cuz

I'm trying to use my CED 8000 timer at my indoor range, but it's counting my shots multiple times. I've lowered the sensitivity all the way down to lowest setting and now it counts all shots twice. Is there any other way to de-sensitize it further? I was considering putting a piece of tape over the microphone. Do you think that will work?

Thanks,

-Cuz.

I had the same problem with mine, until the old paster-on-the-mic trick tuned it out. We shoot on a small indoor range during the snow months, so even turning down the split time to further desensitize it did not work. I used the mic on setting 2, with the spits turned down all the way (I think .02 in the "filter" setting), and a small piece of a paster. Worked just fine.

Good luck!

I had the same problem with mine, until the old paster-on-the-mic trick tuned it out.  We shoot on a small indoor range during the snow months, so even turning down the split time to further desensitize it did not work.  I used the mic on setting 2, with the spits turned down all the way (I think .02 in the "filter" setting), and a small piece of a paster.  Worked just fine.

Good luck!

Thanks! I had forgotten about the Splits filter. I'll try both options.